Friday 1 July 2016

June winners


Morning to you all, it's time to announce our June winners and also say a huge thank you for all your wonderful entries, you really did wow us with some stunning floral creations.

So without further ado I will get right to it and tell you the names of the lucky people selected by Random Org.,.....................

Winners of the prizes from Penny Black....................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Elly

Glennis

Marianne

The voucher from Stamp Addicts

Maria

The ribbons from Crafty Ribbons

Zoe


And the die from Sizzix
Lynne

Well done to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addy's so I can send your prizes. Any prizes unclaimed by 7th July will be re-drawn and winners notifies my a.mail or blog comment.

And as usual the DT have been keeping their eyes open for our next Guest Designer and this month we are announcing two for August and September to allow plenty of time over the holiday period.


We would love to invite Lorraine to join us in August


And in September we hope Eva will join us.

Please both mail me so I can tell you all about our themes for those months. 

I will be back on Sunday with a new challenge so see you then.

7 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Wow, what a lovely suprise.
Thank you so much, I'll send a email.
Gr, Elly

Glennis F said...

Thank you so much - I will send an email right now

Marianne said...

So happy to see my name and card among the winners. Will e-mail you right away.

maria f. said...

Congratulations ladies!

riliska said...

Congratulations to all!!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congrats to the winners!
Delighted to be asked to GDT for August too.
Lorraine

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz